Workplace Unlimited can simply provide additional resource (back-office or client facing) or be responsible for the management and delivery of projects on your behalf. We can provide support in:
- Project lead - managing the client, team and resources to successfully delivery workplace consulting projects and deliver the final report; available for specific projects or interim roles
- Complex analysis - organisational and spatial analysis including headcount projections, space modelling, space requirements schedules, and property portfolio analysis
- Facilitation - managing champion and user groups, running workshops, conducting senior management interviews, facilitating visioning sessions and up-skilling staff
- Evaluation - implementation and analysis of staff surveys, expert walkthroughs, property portfolio analysis and building appraisal
- Training - we have experience in carrying out training to large groups and mamagers, for example our "managing remote workers" course
We are happy to work independently alongside other consultancies or be integrated into your team. We can provide stand-alone pieces of work or be part of an ongoing process or project.