During his consulting career Nigel has personally advised, delivered workplace strategies, conducted project briefiing, managed change, carried out workplace evaluations or conducted research throughout the world on behalf of the following clients:
- Oil and Gas Sector - BP, Exxon Mobil, Shell
- Financial Services Sector - ABN Amro, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, HBOS, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Nationwide, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
- Technology & Engineering - BAA, Claverham Aviation, Flavia, IBM, Mott MacDonald Aviation, Network Rail, npower, NuGen, Rolls Royce Energy Business, RWE Renewables, Tivoli, Visa International
- Public Sector - British Council, CAA, City of London, DEFRA, DETR, DoH, Financial Ombudsman, General Medical Council, House of Commons, Lambeth Council, Legal Aid Agency, Ofcom, Stevenage Borough Council, St George's Hospital Trust, Transport for London, Wiltshire County Council
- Education Sector - Dublin Insitutue of Technology, Kings College London, LSBU, Middlesex University, Loughborough University, Salford University, UCL, University of Hertfordshire, Winchester University
- Other Sectors - Aviva, Carillion, Dibb Lupton Alsop, Drect Line Group, GSK, Hovione, Keltbray, Kennedy's Law Firm, Ladbrokes, MEC, National Pharmacy Association, Ogilvy, Yell
The associate network of Workplace Unlimited has experience working across all major sectors.