Workplace Unlimited can support occupiers who simply occasionally need good independent advice to support their own in-house (self-delivery) team or we can fully manage and outsource complex projects. Whether corporate or public sector, we can help clients save space and associated cost, accommodate growth, merge cultures, and consolidate or re-locate offices. Workplace Unlimited has expertise in:
- Workplace strategy - developing alternative working strategies (such as agile working), real estate and accommodation planning, masterplan briefing and cost-benefit analysis
- Organisational analysis - determining current and forecast headcount projections plus departmental adjacencies and co-location
- Design briefing - determining the business needs, aspirations and success factors, then converting them into an architectural design brief
- Change management - communication planning, implementing workstyle change, facilitating champion and user groups
- Spatial analysis - property portfolio analysis, utilisation surveys, storage audits, space requirement schedules (budgets), and space forecasting/modelling
- Building evaluation - building selection/appraisal, post occupancy evaluation and benefits realisation
- Training - basic training in how to use the new workspace and technology, for example "how to manage remote workers"
For a list of clients that Nigel and Workplace Unlimited has helped see our projects page.